In order to get admitted to bidding procedures held at the E-trading platform (ETP) of the EVRAZ Vendor Management System, one needs to go through compulsory registration.
The registration procedure is as follows:
- A bidder files registration questionnaire. The questionnaire is currently available in Russian, the questionnaire in English will be available at a later stage (currently in development).
- Upon processing of the questionnaire an electronic message will be delivered to the e-mail address (indicated in the questionnaire) with notification of registration or revoked registration.
In the first case the bidder is assigned “Potential vendor” status and three e-mails will follow:
- a link to log on to the system, temporary login;
- temporary password;
- invitation to qualification survey.
- A bidder who was assigned “Potential vendor” status may access the functions of "Personal account“.
- A potential vendor must pass compulsory qualification survey (file the qualification questionnaire). A vendor who failed to take ther qualification survey cannot be registered with EVRAZ ETP.
- In order to fill the qualification survey the vendor must deliver scanned copies of constituent and registration documents, namely:
- Certificate of state registration of a legal entity (extract from trade register, certificate of incorporation, etc.);
- Copies of effective wordings of constituent documents and documents of incorporation;
- Copies of certificate of tax registration;
- Documented evidence of status of the entity (for details about the documents see “Vendor Compliance Requirements” section);
- Documented evidence of the negotiating powers of the bidder’s representative.
The Bidder is not allowed to participate in bidding procedures at the E-trading platform (ETP) of the EVRAZ Vendor Management System until completion of the registration process.
In case of any questions, feel free to contact the ETP administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.